My Trip to Konkan

My journey began from Dadar by boarding in the bus of Maharashtra’s well known Tours and Travels. It was too late waiting for bus to arrive; my curiosity was rising with time which had to settle down as I took my seat. Darkness progressed as I was moving away from Mumbai. Cold breeze were kissing my face leaving marks of Konkan realm. Sun raised in sky radiating the rays that touched my eyes making me awake. My eyes were pleased to see the meadows, the twittering birds, and hoping calves. A deep breathe of fresh air took my all senses in to a lost world as I stepped out of bus. It seems nature is so generous to use Green color in the mountains. Completing my chores I took my first step towards legends of Konkan.

Historic places, museums, monuments, sculptures, forts all had something to say. Waves were cutting the path of boat was a mesmerizing event. Everyday Sun use to drown in the deep water living the twilight behind the scenes. Moon changing its phase night by night dispelled the darkness. My mind wandered on the streets of villages to achieve milestones and every one of it gave me new experience.

Comments

Popular Posts